Saturday, October 21, 2017

❤❤😍😍😘😘🐧🐧🐀🐀GOOD TIMES,BEWARE DANGER AHEAD πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ BONES IN A BOX, GLORY DAZES DONE, PAGES TO BOOKS, CROOKS, CHEATERS, LIARS, ❤❤😍😍😘😘🐧🐧🐀🐀heard a pretty good quote today.... I heard "when you have discipline you don't have freedom. Not true.... it's BECAUSE....of the discipline.... you have freedom!" I like that. Sounds true to me. I pray this message finds yall well.

BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW.BEWARE DANGER AHEAD πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ.This is called humanity,having feeling that God is present withen every living being.Many many respect &regards to this great-man though poor but far far rich than so called rich but parasites /suckers on such poor.



❤❤😍😍😘😘🐧🐧🐀🐀GOOD TIMES, BONES IN A BOX, GLORY DAZES DONE, PAGES TO BOOKS, CROOKS, CHEATERS, LIARS, ❤❤😍😍😘😘🐧🐧🐀🐀heard a pretty good quote today.... I heard "when you have discipline you don't have freedom. Not true.... it's BECAUSE.BEWARE DANGER AHEAD πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ...of the discipline.... you have freedom!" I like that. Sounds true to me. I pray this message finds yall well.

I am in Love With Myself. Faces today, hopes in dreams,hares to add, good looks, to stand tall.Fuck what people think, just do you. I promise…❤️Crazy, dizzy, rich with laughs to share, about the bumps in the road, gifts and lessons daily share about the changes with chance. I simply used Ready for Easy Money??Birthdays Always Fun? | Life Is A Beach Blog as the entry title in my http://Digg.com bookmark Gold at the pots at the end of the rainbows. Your luck is in, blue stars shooting, bright lights on the dark side of the moon, Stars of David, nice shades of blue, on the seas of chances to take.Get ahold of me I want my Conga back.
This is called humanity,having feeling that God is present withen every living being.Many many respect &regards to this great-man though poor but far far rich than so called rich but parasites /suckers on such poor.


I am in Love With Myself. Faces today, hopes in dreams,hares to add, good looks, to stand tall.Fish To Fish, Plenty Of Fish In Seas, Strangers To Friends, Coins To Flip, Cons And Pros. Faces In Webs Of Tales. Wales, Winks, Winners, Losers, Sex Lessons On Review.Kings and knights, sunny and bright, cheers with 420 blue dreams, daily smokes on the beach. Dream knights, confident, personable, friendly and outgoing. I simply used Ready for Easy Money??Birthdays Always Fun? | Life Is A Beach Blog as the entry title in my http://Digg.com bookmark.❤❤😍😍😘😘🐧🐧🐀🐀GOOD TIMES, BONES IN A BOX, GLORY DAZES DONE, PAGES TO BOOKS, CROOKS, CHEATERS, LIARS, BEWARE DANGER AHEAD πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

❤❤😍😍😘😘🐧🐧🐀🐀GOOD TIMES,BEWARE DANGER AHEAD πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ BONES IN A BOX, GLORY DAZES DONE, PAGES TO BOOKS, CROOKS, CHEATERS, LIARS, ❤❤😍😍😘😘🐧🐧🐀🐀heard a pretty good quote today.... I heard "when you have discipline you don't have freedom. Not true.... it's BECAUSE....of the discipline.... you have freedom!" I like that. Sounds true to me. I pray this message finds yall well.


We can have dinner and wine at home or go out to the beach dancing. Very serious. Let's talk on the phone, exchange pics and go from there. Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing:God of Thunder. March To Mars. Alright start my new adventures.Holding Out For A Hero:Careful lady Tatyana, 41 y/o .I simply used Ready for Easy Money??Birthdays Always Fun? | Life Is A Beach Blog as the entry title in my http://Digg.com bookmark.This is called humanity,having feeling that God is present withen every living being.Many many respect &regards to this great-man though poor but far far rich than so called rich but parasites /suckers on such poor.

SNAKES IN THE GRASS, DICKS OUT OF THE BOX, STEERS, QUEERS, PIGS, HOGS, CHEAP TRICKS, CRAIGSLIST FROGS. DIMES TO DROP, CARDS TO READ. KNOCK, KNOCK. There are no more Dragons!! Really...Gifts to share, gifts given, sons with skills, lots of love and hate, on the big screens.Love friends forever. Dances With Wolves, Dinner Times, Bears Lost. Jewish Hits, Hogs And Dogs, $ Cents. A Dance in the Woods .Love friends forever.

Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠFairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Only The Young At Heart.

Photo


Fairy Tales Recaps.CROSS TO BARE, ARMS TO BATTLES, HORNS OF CROWNS, GUNS AND ROSES, WHEN DOVES CRY, PURPLE RAIN TO FALL. WINDOWS TO HEAVEN, GATES OF HELL. WAVES FROM SHORE, DANCES ON CLOUDS. NUTS ON THE RUN.heard a pretty good quote today....BEWARE DANGER AHEAD πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

Photo

I heard "when you have discipline you don't have freedom. Not true.... it's BECAUSE...BEWARE DANGER AHEAD πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ.of the discipline.... you have freedom!" I like that. Sounds true to me. I pray this message finds yall well. 
Photo


Chicks, Babes, Dames, Views Of Luck.Happy for the joys and pains of six kids, happy and delighted with the lessons learned alone the way. Happy with the friends for life in the 420 community, with the plants up north.Friends for a season, friends for a cause, friends for a life time to share the joys and pains on the roads to greatness.πŸ¦„ Where my fairies, mermaids, dolphins, angels, star people, witches, and other magical peeps… BEWARE DANGER AHEAD πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

VAMPIRES WITCHES FAIRIES AND MERMAIDS! I simply used Ready for Easy Money??Birthdays Always Fun? | Life Is A Beach Blog as the entry title in my http://Digg.com bookmark.
❤❤😍😍😘😘🐧🐧🐀🐀GOOD TIMES, BONES IN A BOX, GLORY DAZES DONE, PAGES TO BOOKS, CROOKS, CHEATERS, LIARS,  BEWARE DANGER AHEAD πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

This is called humanity,having feeling that God is present withen every living being.Many many respect &regards to this great-man though poor but far far rich than so called rich but parasites /suckers on such poor.


I am active person. I #love life. Energetic and purposeful. I am #romantic, good-looking and kind. Alex PRISON LETTER | Real help is tangible, concrete BEWARE DANGER AHEAD πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ- http://demonicactivity.blogspot.com/…/prison-letter-real-he…Moot, in the end, personal choices made, baby boomers....standards, across the lions.After climbing a great hill..stats, how tall, located where, retired, 420 connected also....lessons learned. All the time on earth, mountains to climb, rainbows to chase, classes on beaches, good times. Rotten Apples, Genetically Modified. Snakes And Worms, Bite Me. Frog Faces.Snakes 2! Dodge, Steven Jarrot 7608512267 ....Rotten Apples, Genetically Modified. Snakes And Worms, Bite Me. Frog Faces...

No comments:

Post a Comment