Friday, November 3, 2017

MY CELLPHONE NUMBER IS 760-490-5319. I AM A WHITE MALE AGEE 66. I AM HONEST, LOYAL, KIND, COMMITTED. I HAVE NEVER USED DRUGS, OR SMOKED. I HAVE AN OCCASIONAL WINE.

Last weekend I was so dizzy I fell down in front of my mother, and she said "what's wrong with your hair?"MY CELLPHONE NUMBER IS 760-490-5319. I AM A WHITE MALE AGEE 66. I AM HONEST, LOYAL, KIND, COMMITTED. I HAVE NEVER USED DRUGS, OR SMOKED. I HAVE AN CONCESSIONAL WINE.


Easter's coming.From Here to Eternity . Ummm...an ageless child of the universe, a gift from the stars and to the stars.Veteran Housing Matters.Homeless Blues, Franky Trees, Rotten Rats, Roaches, Rednecks 2.MY CELLPHONE NUMBER IS 760-490-5319. I AM A WHITE MALE AGEE 66. I AM HONEST, LOYAL, KIND, COMMITTED. I HAVE NEVER USED DRUGS, OR SMOKED. I HAVE AN OCCASIONAL WINE.

Photo

Veteran Housing Matters.Homeless Blues, Franky Trees, Rotten Rats, Roaches, Rednecks 2.
Judaism 101: Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns. Day of the Dead: Chicks And Babes, Faces In The Mirror, Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" Cheerleaders. pimps - compute.infoRabbi:Lovers And Haters: Crooks, Cheaters: Liars Snakes, Dicks, Dogs, Bitches With Stars, Hats And Horns.


Jewish freaks, frogs, and snakes. Lots of love, lots of joys and pains, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks, shit, dung, and fecall matters, faces of dogs, faces of Jewish whales on land. Good time, lots of fun and games, hits and misses, junk, shit, and dung to trade. Lovers and haters, cheap tricks, dead and dying cows to call home.





Veteran Housing Matters.Homeless Blues, Franky Trees, Rotten Rats, Roaches, Rednecks 2.

 3 Hearts, 3 Sons, 3 Battles, Coins To Flip, Star Waterfield, Norma Starr, Chuck Petty, lights to shine, all the time, the young at heart. Hands to hold, joys and pains, in the light of day, choices to be happy, to help, to lead, kids to grow, over the rainbows, over the mud, over the dirt, birds and bees, dances in the dogwood trees. Frogs are a dime a dozen and you can get more on Sundays, and it is part of our world as well, just look at the military. Yes, the military has a branch of service named after frogs also. Family Affairs,Sometimes You Learn. Frogs Kissed, Blasts In The Past, Lessons Learned.Never Lose,Please tell me why?Ready for my point of view, on the subject of frogs? Frogs are everywhere, and sometimes they are not hard to find, and it is a matter of the classes once again. What I have learned is that frogs as a group are an army, that is the meaning of the military branch that we have here in America. Did you know that? Maybe yes or maybe no, it is a matter of class and what part of the woods did you grow up in.Tryna be this happy πŸ˜­πŸ˜Family Affairs,Sometimes You Learn. Frogs Kissed, Blasts In The Past, Lessons


WOW 😳😳Happy Mothers Day Mom.... #Rip..Legendary singer and actress Lena Horne dies at 92.Happy Birthday to Kevin Hart's mom "Shooting Curses, Schools Of Hard Knocks, Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„, A fun day at a home break.Cheers, Chaps, Chicks....



Veteran Housing Matters.Homeless Blues, Franky Trees, Rotten Rats, Roaches, Rednecks 2.
The World in this position may be giving you permission to do whatever you want. Happy dazes again, joys and pains, lessons learned, frogs and fish in the water, notes of bugs and snakes. Happy for the cows, happy for the birds and the bald turkeys, saints and sinners, happy dazes again, glory dazes done.

Fear Rules, Stop Dont move, Friends and Family will give a hand, to help you back up. Ships passing at night, hoes and pimps out of the way. Classes on love and hate on the shores of time, happy and delighted for the bumps in the roads, and the lessons learned with the snakes and frogs, plenty of fish to toss back into the seas, good times, tips and tales to share now, glory days done.

Dreams and dances, monkeys and snakes in woods, trips to heaven and back, blue birds to sing, birds to fly away. Tips and tales, name changes. Classes above the views shared about stories created about family members of the displaced veteran, lies about facts that he never had, truth and honesty to Steven Jay Jarrot, is licking and sucking people with sex organs, male or female does not matter, cum is cum and tasteful pleasures to him, and kids Charley and Rachel Jarrot, poker players, cows to butch, buff, and god knows what floats his boat today.MY CELLPHONE NUMBER IS 760-490-5319. I AM A WHITE MALE AGEE 66. I AM HONEST, LOYAL, KIND, COMMITTED. I HAVE NEVER USED DRUGS, OR SMOKED. I HAVE AN OCCASIONAL WINE.



Veteran Housing Matters.Homeless Blues, Franky Trees, Rotten Rats, Roaches, Rednecks 2.

Bite me: Sheri and Rachel Jarrot 7608512267 :Grades - Crocodile Tears...MY CELLPHONE NUMBER IS 760-490-5319. I AM A WHITE MALE AGEE 66. I AM HONEST, LOYAL, KIND, COMMITTED. I HAVE NEVER USED DRUGS, OR SMOKED. I HAVE AN OCCASIONAL WINE.
at his day job, suckers with oral talents to sell. Bitches in heat. Happy and gay is the lifestyle to share, cum is cum in the dark, fruits and nuts to share and always searching for prey.

Disappointments. Talkers say a lot about nothing that matters. Hate or love good, lessons to learn, gift of time, time to be a teacher or a student.  Snakes Baskets: Demonic land whales, good times, life on beach. Thanks. Nutshell: Rachel and Sheri Jarrot: freaks, and basket cases-7608512267: Life Lessons with classes in searching prey or friends to fuck, rob, and suck out free wills.Land Whale, herds in tribe. Jewish Army 2017.    Birds in the wind, songs to sing, glory dazes in the sun, flowers open for the seasons, reasons and causes to fly. Mountains to climb, doves and Engels, birds in a flock, winds in the wings, songs on the sounds of love.Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Love, Peace, And Happiness: Cons And Pros, Counting Heads.MY CELLPHONE NUMBER IS 760-490-5319. I AM A WHITE MALE AGEE 66. I AM HONEST, LOYAL, KIND, COMMITTED. I HAVE NEVER USED DRUGS, OR SMOKED. I HAVE AN OCCASIONAL WINE.



 Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Love, Peace, And Happiness: Cons And Pros, Counting Heads.my kind of place, castles moats of water, will do more nicely. .Patrick Cleary , Jane Smith One of my very,and i mean very early crushes...x.Bowie,s Life on Mars...this i also like innovation...x.Music played a great part in my life in helping me to overcome the dark night of my soul. It gave me hope and inspiration in many ways and filled my life with meaning.MY CELLPHONE NUMBER IS 760-490-5319. I AM A WHITE MALE AGEE 66. I AM HONEST, LOYAL, KIND, COMMITTED. I HAVE NEVER USED DRUGS, OR SMOKED. I HAVE AN OCCASIONAL WINE.

 I could not see the light and the end of the tunnel of my once dark mind. I listen to music to encourage me to live life courageously and hope that all who join me in this community will share their thoughts and feelings about the significance and value of how music is a blessing to your lives.   ... Grades - Crocodile Tears   ...MY CELLPHONE NUMBER IS 760-490-5319. I AM A WHITE MALE AGEE 66. I AM HONEST, LOYAL, KIND, COMMITTED. I HAVE NEVER USED DRUGS, OR SMOKED. I HAVE AN OCCASIONAL WINE.

Birds in the wind, songs to sing, glory dazes in the sun, flowers open for the seasons, reasons and causes to fly. Mountains to climb, doves and Engels, birds in a flock, winds in the wings, songs on the sounds of love.MY CELLPHONE NUMBER IS 760-490-5319. I AM A WHITE MALE AGEE 66. I AM HONEST, LOYAL, KIND, COMMITTED. I HAVE NEVER USED DRUGS, OR SMOKED. I HAVE AN OCCASIONAL WINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment