Monday, January 28, 2019

Hey sexy ill Be Your Lover send me a pic of U if your Real baby Girl?Kisses to you.. πŸ’‹The Original Sin..☆ Weird .Choices: 🎠🎧.. Paul 951-500-3862


πŸ’‹The Original Sin..☆ Weird .Hi I'm a 25 year old fit Hispanic male, not really looking for romance either but a friend or just some one to talk to and share stories together. I know I'm younger than you but I get a long with people great. Hope to hear from you.Choices: 🎠🎧WAITING.Would like to find a giant of a man,who might want to explore similar interests, not limiting my scope of possibilities.Choices: 🎠🎧 Music 🍰Holiday Hits.Right here I got u.Hey sexy I'll Be Your Lover send me a pic of U if your Real baby Girl??No More Love...Attention Walmart Shoppers πŸ”Š 

Hey sexy ill Be Your Lover send me a pic of U if your Real baby Girl?Kisses to you.. πŸ’‹The Original Sin..☆ Weird .Choices: 🎠🎧.. Paul  951-500-3862.Not posting in search of romance but rather a shared interest , companionship , and friendship.Open to your ideas. Age, culture, and body style are factors. Hopelessly straight and respectful. Please be male, not asking for much.Hey sexy I'll Be Your Lover send me a pic of U if your Real baby Girl?? No More Love...Attention Walmart Shoppers πŸ”Š 

Black healthy woman, retired looking to keep busy and interested in life. Interested in writing books,over the next decade, so many views to share. Would like to find a giant of a man,who might want to explore similar interests, not limiting my scope of possibilities.Hey sexy I'll Be Your Lover send me a pic of U if your Real baby Girl??No More Love...Attention Walmart Shoppers πŸ”Š 

So what you are not able to please everyone, that is not your job, so what if you are not perfect, and so what people change with the coming of a new day. Help the lost, help the displace, be honest and true to the right things to do, talk about love with pieces of a dream.I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes. 

Gems to find, men and mice, games to play, faces under the surface, winners, losers, learners, hard to say, penny battles to save the day.

Hey sexy ill Be Your Lover send me a pic of U if your Real baby Girl?Kisses to you.. πŸ’‹The Original Sin..☆ Weird .Cows, pigs, hogs, hoes,cheap and cheaper, Jewish whales on land, lots of frogs in the water, plenty of fish in the seas. The Great Rachel Jarrot's post on Vine, I don't care what anyone says about me ” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Choices: 🎠🎧.. Paul  951-500-3862.No More Love...Attention Walmart Shoppers πŸ”Š 

Blue Skies, Blue Oceans, Blue Knights, Gems To Find, Roads To Cross, Ships Of Freaks On The Waters, Waves Of Views, Voices, Values, Across The Decades. 


UB40 - Love Songs...Dinner dates, snakes to eat, meat on the table, white rites, white in the country, of knights in arms, guns and bears, knights in the woods. Tales of lovers and haters, kings and queens, back in time, fairy tales told.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Photo

Classes of joys and pains, goodness and mercy, love and hate, to teach, and always to learn.55 plus, Black healthy woman, retired looking to keep busy and interested in life. Interested in writing books,over the next decade, so many views to share. I'M TIRED OF BEING ALONE!!! KISSES TO YOU I'LL BE WAITING.Hey sexy I'll Be Your Lover send me a pic of U if your Real baby Girl??No More Love...Attention Walmart Shoppers πŸ”Š 



No comments:

Post a Comment