Sunday, March 13, 2022

I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE

 Faces of dicks, faces on the clocks, rats to roaches, how to make a buck or two. Love life! Burning trees. We won gays… Her genius can still be our secret. Her verse is too great for locals and that’s a fact.I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.




Blue Skies:Sunsets Darkness: May 2018

 Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this. I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe.Pictures in the dark, shots in the rain, tears to wash the sins away, glory dazes done, joys and pains, love and hate, horns on goats...Are you readyyyyyyyy????!!!! (Translation) Are you awake?! If the answer is Yes, perfect!Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael -

You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿ•ท ben battling for years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more..Tired, Sick, Gray Dazes, Sons To Shine, To Stand Tall. Or Not.Earth Angels To Some, Snow White and Wonder Woman.Billie Holiday - Ain't nobody's business if I do: That was deep. The animal of the year you were born, and the animal for the month that you were born,okay, so it is the birds, it is the bees, it is about the ways to grow, how to view the world.

I am a 100 % disable veteran, with issues with trust, PTSD, being scared of crooks, cheaters, and liars, in the shadows, in the dark, more snakes in the grass, spiders and worms. Have had a hard time staying in the mindset of being on top of the world, with issues with companies that are wasting time.Spruce Power,25 TH ATTEMPT: That was deep. The animal of the year you were born, and the animal for the month that you were born,okay, so it is the birds, it is the bees, it is about the ways to grow, how to view the world.

Play in traffic, not with me…Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.'Nazi and prison camps, every ride from the parking radar.

Schools of hard knocks.Games with balls, chicks and babes, writer rites, good times, fun and games, lots of love to share. Lots of lovers, fish and frogs in the seas, knights and kings, slugs and snakes in the waters. USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.

 Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads, in groups, counting heads, good time toads, The one that writes the stories rules.FERRARI A.G.E...WORLD FANS OFFICIAL,  Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.'Nazi and prison camps, every ride from the parking radar.




A good example has twice the value of good advice. Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.

Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.   The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Patterns,Possibilities,Problems,You reap what you sow.


Looking back on the way things were, and the way,they are, it is clear, as mud.Angels Pairs, Black And White, Sinners And Saints, Third Party Views, history recorded, views thought the rain. Joys and pains, stars to see...Dicks, Dogs, Husky Dawgs, Knights And Kings.

That was deep. The animal of the year you were born, and the animal for the month that you were born,okay, so it is the birds, it is the bees, it is about the ways to grow, how to view the world.Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA. TIME Tweeted:All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing.


THE Real U: Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable. Did Not Close March 4th 2022.Kevin Hart Tweeted: Just posted a photo.When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years . 

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I SEE YOU CLICKED ON MY PAGE HERE. y YOU'LL NEED THIS'

Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. .Spruce Power. Solar Panels,THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED. Quest today, to close five days late, after 6 week notice. Assholes.Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.
May be an image of 1 person, tree, outdoors and text that says 'Strange Fruit. /'

I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.  Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.'Nazi and prison camps, every ride from the parking radar.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.THE Real U. Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters:Chill Your Mind, Don't Cry, Glory Dazes To Come.



I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE, Why not, who wants to buy into shit, dung and fecal matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment